Our client, a leading provider of specialist ICT services, with a successful track record for implementing projects both locally and internationally, is looking to recruit a Senior Implementation Consultant to join their dynamic team. The product portfolio encompasses solutions targeting high-end transaction monitoring and compliance requirements. Building on this solid foundation of clients, they are looking to grow both their team and expand their market presence. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients in the FinTech industries to design, configure and deploy solutions, while coordinating with the rest of the internal team working on different layers of the solution.
- Driving and ensuring a collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Mapping business requirements and processes and applying the necessary configuration changes to the product.
- Analysing problems, design and implement solutions.
- Staying up to date in the industry to contribute to continuous improvement of the product.
- Supporting the business development team with Pre-Sales initiatives.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing software projects, or relevant experience in the FinTech industry.
- Experience in managing requirements and configuration of enterprise-grade setups.
- Experience in integration and data centric projects.
- Strong experience in managing and manipulating data, including SQL and database management.
- Knowledge and experience in the fields of AML, Responsible Gambling or Fraud would be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working in Gaming, Banking or Financial Services would be ideal.
Education & Experience
A tertiary level degree in Business and/or IT.
- Health Insurance
- Mobile allowance
- Hybrid working environment
- Study leave and financial benefits related to your educational advancement
Job Reference: JA328