Our client who is a global leader in tax and advisory is looking to employ a Senior ERP Cloud Consultant (Oracle). This role will entail providing expert guidance and support to clients in implementing and optimizing their Oracle ERP Cloud solutions. Other daily responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with clients and other internal departments to gather requirements through detailed analysis of their existing systems and processes.
- Configuring and customising Oracle ERP Cloud modules according to clients' specific requirements
- Managing end-to-end implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud modules, including data migration and system integration.
- Providing user training on Oracle ERP Cloud modules and functionalities, creating user manuals and training materials as necessary.
- Offering ongoing post-implementation support and troubleshooting system issues.
- Continuously assessing and optimising Oracle ERP Cloud solutions to align with evolving business needs.
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with team members and contributing to the development of reusable assets and templates.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in implementing Oracle ERP Cloud modules especially Financials, Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
- Proficiency in configuring and customizing Oracle ERP Cloud applications.
- Experience with system integration and data migration.
- Oracle ERP Cloud certifications will be highly desirable.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business and Information Technology Computer Science, or a related field.
Job Reference: CF057