A large group in Malta, is currently looking for an ERP Specialist. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the IT Manager. Through this role, you will be defining, managing and coordinating the ERP and related applications within the group. The main objective within this role is to continuously improve business operations and to ensure compliance/alignment between the different requirements at different levels and from different stakeholders of the organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You would be the main point of contact to the ERP vendor, integrators and responsible for coordinating all updates to the system, report and track technical issues, and oversee the subscription management of the system.
- Analyse the structure and flow of the business’ work, to identify possible application solutions or workflows, within the defined application scope and interconnectivity to other applications; you are the subject matter expert for business and process analysis.
- Managing the functional implementation and testing of the evolution of the ERP and related applications.
- Providing user support and training for the ERP, provide training for all departments throughout the company and create documentation as well as promote best practices in the utilization of the application.
- You will be the user administrator; manage security access and user set up for the ERP, ensuring the protection of information from accidental or unauthorized damage, removal and/or modification.
- Managing the ERP related vendors, integrators and projects.
- Engaging with different levels and functions of the organization with a focus on IT, the key users of the ERP application
- Eye for detail, and problem-solving skills are crucial for this role.
- The chosen person needs to be able to prioritize task and be able to perform multiple tasks
- Good communications skills in English are required
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ERP system and application management. The ideal person needs to have a solid understanding of the cross-functional business processes of an ERP system.
- Experience with Microsoft platforms and retail sector would be considered an asset.
- Experience with SaaS applications/systems and knowledge of system design, development, implementation, user support principles and practices.
- Experience in business & process analysis as well as preparing workflow analyses.
- You have experience in understanding and translating technical concepts to non-technical information & audiences.
- Good knowledge of SQL database management is a plus.
- Familiarity with Project Management principles is a plus
- You are able to manage third party suppliers.
- This role requires travelling from time to time (after pandemic). The chosen candidates needs to be open for this.
Job Reference: AH897