A manufacturing plant in Gozo is seeking to employ an ERP Deployment Projects Manager to lead the deployment of the ERP modules in accordance with the plant roadmap, with a Supply Chain and Production mindset. The selected candidate must be able to understand, use and deploy the digital/ERP tools, train different levels of employees in their use, in order to support the efficient day to day operation of the factory within a long-term vision.
- Lead the ERP Deployment projects in accordance with the strategic roadmap.
- Work with the group IT teams to implement new ERP (Silver) functions and/or modules.
- Implementation of Digital software to support overall efficiency, integrated with the ERP.
- Create or Set-up the different tools/modules and deploy them within the company.
- Audit and support the data collection and analysis.
- Lead the continuous improvement of internal and external supply chain flows.
- Write operating procedures and modeling process flows (ERP-Silver).
- Support the implementation of the connection between the ERP and the MES systems.
- Ensuring of the projects cost and feasibilities.
- Ensuring all relevant work instructions linked to the function responsibilities are maintained.
- Respect and follow the Corporate guidelines.
- Follow company Policies and Procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Ensure that Company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Act in accordance with Total Code of Conduct in the carrying out of duties.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Good English written, speaking and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical background in ERP systems is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Knowledge of databases is
Education & Experience
Industrial Management, IT or relevant certifications
Job Reference: XU214