Our highly reputable client is on the lookout for a Business Analyst to join the Software Development Department.
Forming part of a fast-paced and enthusiastic team your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with people from different departments to understand what they need.
- Help developers by explaining their tasks and requirements when they release new software and manage how changes are made.
- Create and use testing procedures and documents to ensure the software works properly and has the right information for release.
- Figure out what the business needs and write technical guidelines for developers to use when they release the software.
- Give detailed technical advice and help to both our team and people outside the company.
- Be good at explaining technical things in writing and speaking, depending on who you're talking to.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A strong level of English, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving ability coupled with attention to detail.
- Some knowledge on Software Development.
- Candidate must be already based in Malta.
Education & Experience
Degree in Information Technology, Business & IT, Software Development, Computer Science or similar.
- Health insurance
- Sponsorship for educational courses
- Flexible working hours
- Free and easy parking
- Hybrid work model
- Team events
- Opportunity for career growth
Job Reference: PD237