Our well established client in the manufacturing industry is currently seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their growing team in Malta. The candidate will be reporting to the business application manager and will be the point of contact for assigned business functions in order to deliver company objectives.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Perform effective business analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in existing functionalities, and implement business process automation solutions for improvement.
- Act as account manager for assigned departments and update and present project status reports.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support and ERP software training to end users related to your projects.
- Analyse, document and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ideally the chosen candidate would have 5 years of ICT professional experience, however, this is not mandatory.
- Prior experience in business analysis or software application deployment or IT project management is necessary.
- Knowledge of ERP modules relevant to manufacturing/logistics/Finance/HR/Sales/Marketing would be a definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Process Mapping techniques and requirement gathering.
- Technical hands on experience of Project management and delivery of IT business solutions.
- Understanding of software development with traditional and agile methodologies.
- Understanding of the manufacturing environment and related ICT requirements.
- Understanding of Industry standard business intelligence, database and report building techniques.
- Work in a project team with keeping oneself knowledgeable to new generation technologies with a can do attitude.
- Solution driven approach and analytical and problem solving thinking.
Education & Experience
MQF Level 6 qualification in Computer Science, Business Analytics or Business & IT would be preferable.
Job Reference: KY715