We are currently looking for a Core Networks Specialist to join a great team. You will be responsible for the correct installation, operation and maintenance of the company's core network, focusing predominantly on the Internet of Things (IoT).
You will have the below responsibilities:
- Researching, recommending and implementing technical solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and providing timely corrective action.
- Maintaining existing platforms and introducing new ones.
- Report generation and data analysis.
- Monitoring and analysing technical reports.
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training.
- Strong teamwork skills committed to achieving results.
- Good command of the English language.
- A drive for growth.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Experience in a similar role, especially on IoT, however fresh graduates and candidates with experience in NOC are also encouraged to apply.
- A valid driving license.
- Experience in a similar role would be a plus
Education & Experience
A Diploma level of education in ICT, IT, networking, telecommunications or equivalent.
Job Reference: OE351