Our client is currently recruiting a Systems and Networks Engineer to work in Malta. Forming part of the Engineering Team and working closely with the Sales department, in a high pace B2B environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating closely with internal sales professionals to align solution design with customers’ business requirements and recommend solutions that optimize the value
- Providing coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their technical knowledge and technical sales skills
- Monitoring customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerting the sales with potential risks of deal closure
- Maintaining appropriate documentation of the customers' infrastructure
- Providing support to customers and providing the necessary internal support
- Implementing the assigned technical projects together with the engineering team members
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, ICT, Communications, or a related subject
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- MCSE, CCNA or similar certification will be considered an asset
- Familiarity with CISCO, HP, VMWare and Microsoft technologies will also be considered an asset
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and proactive approach towards work
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Ability to work on own initiative within a fast-paced, multitasking environment
This Systems and Networks Engineer role is within an established company providing a vast range of high-end IT solutions to a variety of business clients.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.