Our client, who is a data, modelling and trading solutions provider for a wide range of global sports, with more than 13 years of experience and headquarters in Malta and a workforce spread across three continents, is looking to recruit a Systems Analyst:
The right candidate will:
- Maintain a strong customer focus.
- Have the capacity for systematic analysis.
- Have the ability to intelligently prioritize multiple tasks.
- Thorough knowledge of security policies and procedures.
- Have the ability to document systems and changes.
- Be a strong team player.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an IT Support role
- MCSA, CCNA or other equivalent industry standard qualifications.
- Hands on experience in managing and troubleshooting firewalls, networking, routing and switching issues.
- ITIL certified or experience working in ITIL environment.
- Experience managing and supporting Windows server 2012 or later.
- Experience managing and supporting Exchange Server and Active Directory.
- SQL scripting knowledge (T-SQL, Google Big Query) and Microsoft reporting services knowledge and capabilities.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration experience.
- AWS EC2 cloud and networking experience.
Education & Experience
Any Computer Science / IT related qualifications.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Great office in one of the most beautiful areas of Malta.
- Company Performance Bonus.
- Mobile allowance.
- Parking allowance.
- Team building abroad every year and much more!
Job Reference: JN274