Our client, a leader in the assurance, tax and advisory services industry is looking to recruit a Systems Administrator to join their growing team. In this role you will be expected to provide 1st and 2nd Line support both remotely and, when necessary, on-site. You will be troubleshooting hardware and software issues as well as helping the clients deliver any IT project they might embark on.
The daily tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Installation and administration of servers.
- Network analysis; monitoring; capacity management and secure configuration.
- Planning and deploying technology upgrades; migrating platforms and new infrastructure.
- Assisting in troubleshooting, identifying root cause, and providing technical support where necessary, whilst ensuring proper documentation is recorded accordingly.
- Developing new ideas and propose innovative solutions to solve the clients' issues.
- Using a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the business area.
- IT support for company internal users and contractors.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Experience with Windows Server; MS Azure; Office 365 is required.
- Good knowledge of virtualized environments such as VMware and HyperV is also a must.
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems is required.
- A Valid driving license is also a requirement.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Education & Experience
- A Diploma in IT or a similar qualification is required.
- A degree in ICT, Engineering or related field is preferred.
Friendly and multicultural environment.
Job Reference: VB956