Our client specializing in providing software solutions for the igaming industry is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their growing team.
- Install, configure, and maintain servers, workstations, network equipment, and related hardware and software.
- Monitor and analyze system performance to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Implement, maintain, monitor, and support critical systems to ensure maximum uptime and user satisfaction.
- Develop and review procedures to maintain security and protect systems, implementing best practices for data protection and disaster recovery.
- Develop and maintain system monitoring to maximize the user experience and quickly resolve any issues that may arise.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and access controls.
- Create and maintain system and network documentation.
- Identify and troubleshoot production issues and provide incident reports to ensure the root cause is addressed and prevent a recurrence.
- Provide technical support on networks, virtualization, and other systems to ensure that employees have the resources they need to be productive.
- Work closely with the internal team for server optimizations and maintenance where needed, collaborating to achieve common goals.
- Keep the environment updated and take a proactive approach with regard to growth, scalability, and performance to ensure technology infrastructure can support the organization's long-term needs.
- Stay current with industry trends and new technologies to recommend improvements to our systems and infrastructure.
This role is open to candidates who are located in either Malta (flexible hybrid-work model), Bulgaria (fully remote) and Portugal (fully remote).
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Extensive experience with Linux systems, particularly CentOS
- Strong Microsoft Windows desktop and Mac OSx administration skills
- Strong focus on documentation practices
- Strong knowledge of firewalls, network configuration, and security
- Proficiency in virtualized and cloud environments
Education & Experience
A qualification in IT or a related field
Flexible working hours and hybrid
Job Reference: PA557