One of our key clients, leaders in the Fiduciary and Corporate Services industry, is looking for a Senior System Engineer to join their highly motivated team.
The ideal candidate will be part of the offices based in Malta, which is the fastest-growing out of the whole group, but they will also be responsible for the company's European region.
- Taking ownership for system management and maintenance;
- Supporting the implementation of new solutions and systems across the region;
- Overseeing procurement and hardware maintenance for several offices located in Western Europe;
- Maintenance of assets and inventory across the region;
- Vendor liaising (based on SME/solution responsibility) such as escalating of issues/problems with Vendors and managing licence renewal or product related questions;
- Management of license renewal/product questions
- Solution documentation such as preparing knowledge library documentation based on recurring problems or newly implemented systems;
- Supporting and training L1 agents.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A few years of experience supporting Windows Server environment.
- Windows System administration: Active Directory, Server maintenance, GPO, PowerShell scripting.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure environment, Office 365 and Sharepoint online.
- Experience of Microsoft Exchange or Exchange Online.
- Experience of Virtual Desktop solutions.
- Knowledge in network administration.
- Understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Power Platform administration and development experience is a plus.
- ITIL v3 Foundation is encouraged.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to business and technical audiences.
- Demonstrated self-motivated work ethic and lifelong learner.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in IT related field or related job experience.
Job Reference: BG710