Our client, who is a leader in the global iGaming industry, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated NOC Engineer to join their dynamic and growing team. As a NOC Engineer, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth operation of production networks, servers, applications, and services. You will be responsible for proactive monitoring, incident response, troubleshooting, and communication with various teams. The ideal person will thrive in a fast-paced, 24/7 environment and have a passion for ensuring high availability and performance. Other daily responsibilities will include:
- Proactively monitoring all production networks, servers, applications, and services.
- Identifying and responding to faults in a timely manner.
- Categorizing issues and escalating them to the appropriate teams.
- Performing basic troubleshooting and operational tasks, including patch deployment and script execution.
- Acting as a single point of contact for all communication related to production issues.
- Managing, maintaining, and improving the ticketing system and associated processes.
- Participate in a 24/7 shift rotation schedule, including day, night, rest, and off shifts.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested according to the Company's requirements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Be willing to work on 24/7 shift basis (Day,Night,Rest-off)
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows is preferred
- Experience working in a similar environment is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with Grafana and Prometheus or other similar monitoring tools is preferred
Education & Experience
Have a Diploma, advanced diploma or higher in Computer networking or systems
- Competitve salary in fun and dynamic work environment
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: QV048