A well-established company is seeking to Employ a Junior Information Systems Support Engineer. As part of their growth strategy, they are looking for a highly motivated and competent individual who takes ownership of his/her duties and works on their own initiative.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Installation and configuration of various software, hardware, operating systems as well as data networking equipment;
- Provision of resolutions or recommendations for problems assigned in specific product areas;
- Documentation of implemented projects;
- Attending to non–routine calls within a predefined time frame related to server, storage, networking, and operating systems.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge of Windows Server Technologies and Microsoft 365 cloud
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and/or SharePoint online
- Experience supporting Windows desktops, supporting networking devices and security appliances
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience with Storage Area Networks and virtualization technologies
- Experience with Data Protection Software and voice technologies
- Experience with a scripting language and with Microsoft Azure
Education & Experience
University degree in ICT, Engineering or related field.
- A mobile and mobile allowance;
- Fuel allowance;
- Health insurance for you and your dependents;
- Life insurance cover;
- Refer a friend bonus
- On-call allowance;
- Overtime pay.
Job Reference: TV005