We are looking for an IT Systems Manager to join our client's high-performing team. The successful candidate will overlook the implementation of new projects, dedicated primarily to core software critical systems, data extraction and cybersecurity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the company's IT infrastructures, handling both hardware and software, virtual environments, networking, and security.
- Ensuring system availability by monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimising IT systems.
- Address issues impacting IT operations and liaise with third-party providers.
- Maintaining and testing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Participating in decisions and overlooking new IT systems and projects.
- Implementing cybersecurity policies and upholding IT best practices.
- Maintaining an updated documentation for company's infrastructure.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud platforms and architectures
- Experience on ETL, data extraction, databases (SQL or other) and scripting
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and products such as Active Directory, Azure and Microsoft 365
- Possess a strong knowledge of VMware or HyperV virtualisations
- Excellent exposure to cybersecurity
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in a similar role
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or any relevant field
- Professional certifications in relevant technologies will be considered an asset
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Health insurance
Job Reference: LM801