One of our promising clients is looking for an IT Systems Administrator here in Malta, in order to provide internal technical support.
This job opportunity offers a very exciting path to those who are interested in working with the latest technologies and to those who are willing to learn new skills. Internal and external training will be offered to the right candidate accordingly.
The ideal candidate is responsible for:
- Deploying, configuring and maintaining desktops, laptops, printers, operating systems (Windows), software and applications.
- Administering and maintaining end user accounts, permissions, and access rights in a Hybrid Active Directory environment.
- Troubleshooting issues across various sites (such as cctv, punch clocks).
- Monitoring the company’s various Server rooms ensuring they are kept in good condition and that all equipment (Servers, switches, routers, UPSes and other hardware) are online without issues.
- Documenting any solution or task accordingly.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Basic Networking knowledge (IP, DNS, routing) and able to patch ethernet cables.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft application software (especially Office 365).
- Ideally 2 years of work experience in this role, or similar.
- Any IT certification especially from Microsoft will be considered an asset.
- Candidate should be already based in Malta.
- Valid driving license.
Job Reference: TJ201