Our client is on the lookout for a IT System Administrator focusing on Networks. The role is expected to produce reporting and incident dashboards and will report to the Infrastructure Manager.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting VA scanning using Nessus;
- Resolving, eliminating, reducing client and user-reported issues for all devices supported by the company;
- Handling of security and administration of all network components;
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support, both internally and for 3rd parties;
- Assisting with the root cause analysis and determining both the best course of action for Restorations and Resolutions for incidents and the resolution of problems;
- Ensuring changes to the live systems are all adequately planned, tracked, tested, documented, approved and audited with the appropriate back-out plans;
- Assisting with the generation and maintenance of all technical system and troubleshooting documentation, such as the creation of user guides, manuals etc
- Follow standard operating procedures according to ITIL best practices, including the change management process to ensure changes to the live systems are all adequately tracked and the appropriate back-out plans are in place.
- Assist with the generation and maintenance of all technical system documentation.
This role is only open to EU residents or to candidates who have been living in Malta for at least 4 years.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledgeable or experience of WAN, LANs, and VLANs
- Experience with Cisco firewalls, IPS/IDS load balancers, switches etc
- Experience with using any of the following: remote deployment tools, application support, patch management, anti-virus updates, back up management OR monitoring tools.
Education & Experience
Ideally, a Degree related to Information Technology
- Health insurance covering employees and dependants
- Life insurance
- Yearly salary review
- Room for growth
- Flexibility (work from home, depending on the role)
Job Reference: CJ915