Our highly reputable client is on the lookout for an IT Support Engineer to join their team here in Malta. The successful candidate will assist the company's corporate group users and be responsible for coordinating with third parties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up computer hardware, operating systems, and applications, and configuring them effectively.
- Supervising and upkeeping computer systems and networks, ensuring their smooth operation.
- Identifying and resolving system and network problems, including diagnosing hardware and software issues, and replacing faulty parts when necessary.
- Delivering comprehensive support, including creating procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Assisting in the implementation of new applications and managing the onboarding and off-boarding processes for users.
- Overlooking tasks until completion and collaborating with the team leader to promptly address reported issues.
- Building strong working relationships with users, IT engineers, department managers, software developers, and HR within the company.
- Conducting routine maintenance tasks related to the IT infrastructure.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including Windows Servers
- Experience working with Office 365 Cloud Services
- Proficient with problem solving and decision making
- Strong English Communication, both verbal and written
- Minimum of one year of experience in a similar role
Education & Experience
A Qualification or Diploma in IT
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
Job Reference: NP896