Our well-known client is looking for an IT Manager to join their growing team and handle the company's infrastructure. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Financial Controller whilst having two people reporting to you directly.
This role is great for anyone who is currently working in infrastructure and looking for the next step in their career.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and resolving general technical issues whilst also installing, configuring, and repairing desktops, laptops etc.
- Coordinating and managing the IT team in order to efficiently troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Keeping updated with the latest technologies and introducing new ideas to improve the IT structure.
- Creating and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Managing system backups and data recoveries.
- Building a close relationship both with external suppliers and internal departments.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong communication and people management skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Training and developing the knowledge of staff members.
- Excellent time management skills and task distribution skills.
- Excellent command of both Maltese and English.
Education & Experience
Ideally, an IT-related Degree, although this is not a must have.
Job Reference: SE230