A company within the hospitality industry is looking to recruit an IT Manager in Malta. Your main responsibilities would be:
- Implementing and managing all IT systems to the Global Information Security Policies, Divisional IT Policies/Procedures and Internal Controls.
- Managing access rights and permissions on all systems.
- Developing and maintaining disaster recovery plans and backups.
- Managing IT contracts with suppliers and managing SLAs.
- Providing 24/7 on-call duties when required.
- Managing IT budget planning for the company.
- Being the main point of contact for IT software and hardware queries for the company.
As a manager within hospitality, you will be involved in duty management (acting as a General Manager within the hotel) for around 2/3x per month (not exceeding your hours). During weekdays, hours are from 14:30-22:00, and during weekends, from 09:00 - 21:00.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years in management or supervisory position responsible for the on-going operation of Information Technology.
- Working knowledge of VMware and Veeam, basic networking skills, knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 Administration and knowledge on computer hardware and configurations
- Previous hospitality IT experience will be considered an asset
- Strong personal confidence
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Being a team player
Education & Experience
A degree in the IT area would be great, but not necessary
- Free Car Park access
- Company Health Insurance
- Free access to gym
Job Reference: SD782