Our client is on the lookout for an IT Administrator to join their team here in Malta.
Reporting to the IT Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and supporting both hardware and software applications.
- Providing internal 1st and 2nd line support and escalating any issues if needed.
- Administering servers and supporting the internal software applications.
- Installing and troubleshooting bugs and issues whilst implementing necessary updates.
- Communication with 3rd party service providers.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Good eye for detail and organizational skills.
Education & Experience
A diploma or Degree in IT would be a nice to have, but this is not a must have
- Health insurance
- Hybrid work model
- Subsidy rate on home loan rates
Job Reference: RJ918