Our client is on the lookout for an IT Administrator to join their team in Malta.
The ideal candidate is someone who is solutions-driven with the ability to handle the company's infrastructure.
Focusing on both hardware and software, your responsibilities are:
- Monitoring and maintaining network servers whilst installing and sorting out cables.
- Being the main point of contact with issues related to Shireburn.
- Creating new user accounts and performing access control.
- Implementing security protocols.
- Documenting processes.
- Providing internal support to employees.
- Being in touch and building a relationship with suppliers.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet companies’ objectives.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Between 1-2 years of work experience in a similar role is a must.
- A strong can-do attitude with a high level of motivation.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job Reference: FI493