Our client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who will be working within the Technology Department. The ideal candidate will be in leading, training & managing technical team members, responsible for installations & operations offered by the company.
- Coordinate & conduct security risk & capacity assessments on installed solutions.
- Server Operating System administration (Linux & Vmware) including installation, configuration, hardening, and updates.
- Plan growth and changes.
- Design, implement & verify Backups & Restores on relevant Databases, Servers and underlying Infrastructure (Vmware, AWS, Azure).
- Assist and Execute tasks for deployment management, integration support, vendor operation & support management.
- Assist in the specification’s definition and architecture design of the solution to be installed or requiring updates.
- Coordinate with vendors, service integrators and internal teams to ensure continuous alignment and delivery.
- Assist in establishing realistic estimates for project delivery.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior or Team Lead role;
- Telco Core network element exposure and troubleshooting (such as A2P & P2A Gateways, SMSCs or STPs) are considered an asset.
- Familiar with Cloud Networking (such as AWS, Azure or ZetaGrid) and Vmware.
- Hands on experience with Linux;
- General troubleshooting skills;
- Experience using Storage (such as NAS, SAN or iSCSI)
- Excellent command in English, both written and verbal.
Education & Experience
LPIC and VMware Certifications would be considered an asset, but not a must.
- Opportunity to either work remotely, hybrid or relocate to Malta
- Health insurance
- Career growth
- Salary reviews
Job Reference: CS313