Our client Caritas, Malta an NGO is currently seeking to recruit an information system officer to join their team.
The candidate will be reporting directly to the Director and will be taking on the responsibility to lead the organization’s entire need in relation to Information Systems and keeping the infrastructure up to date.
Security of data shall be a central responsibility in this role.
- Oversee and manage administration, maintenance, and day-to-day running of all information systems including hardware and network infrastructure.
- Provide appropriate access rights to the staff on both systems and hardware and provide IT support, and act as a key person and liaise with service providers and developers for further technical support when required.
- Ensure the Information systems are being used appropriately to internal policies ad procedures and data is being processed according to Data Protection Legislation.
- Upkeep the organization’s web portal and administering both front and back end.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ideally, the chosen candidate should have 5 years of experience in a similar post.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft 365, Active Directory, WordPress and network infrastructures.
- Be tech savvy and have a high aptitude towards using off-the-shelf and tailor-made software.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be a multitasker.
- Be innovative, a problem solver and an outstanding team player with excellent people skill.
- Have a strong inclination to work in an NGO setting within the social field.
- Possess a valid driving license.
Education & Experience
Ideal candidate should posses A+ certificate or Cisco essentials, preference shall be given to candidates with a degree at MQF level 6 in a related subject.
Job Reference: EF106