Are you experienced in ERP and Software Engineering? Are you willing to work for a well-stablished company, while taking the ownership of a variety of projects? Then, this opportunity is for you! Our client, a reputable company in the beverage industry, is looking for a responsible, independent and proactive individual to join their IT team. Are you interested? Apply now!
What you will be doing:
- Being responsible for the Core ERP System and the continuous development of systems/BI systems.
- Building and maintaining the core system, developments, and integrations.
- Managing a team of developers and application support specialists.
- Acting as a facilitator to prioritize setting and assisting in the decision making process for meaningful and effective uses of systems.
- Engaging the technical team to address issues and achieve goals, as well as monitoring KPIs and metrics.
- Researching and evaluating cutting-edge practices and enabling technologies for internal adoption.
- Communicating closely with stakeholders to make improvements or adjustments to systems.
- Liaising with vendors, suppliers, and manage third-party integrations to design the organization’s architecture and the technology stack.
- Being responsible for Change Management and bug test.
- Leading and building the data strategy, including data capture, structure and AI.
- Leading the internal and external development teams to build and upgrade the platform.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working experience leading software development projects.
- Working experience leading data development projects.
- Experience working with the Agile methodology.
- Experience using GIT.
- Experience with REST API implementation.
- Excellent communication skills in English AND Maltese, both verbal and written.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Job Reference: AC979