Our client, who is an International company is looking for an Azure Solutions Architect Expert with 12 years of experience in this filed. The right candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering innovative solutions for the clients:
- Work with clients on their Microsoft cloud adoption strategy;
- Creating high-level architectural designs based on customer requirements;
- Deliver product presentations and configured demonstrations to prove the ability to meet a prospect’s cloud adoption needs;
- Act as the Technical Design Authority on projects alongside the Technical Architects;
- Engage with the stakeholders and ensure our solutions are understood throughout the firm;
- Engage with customers on a long-term basis and drive Microsoft Azure adoption;
- Create collateral and GTM ideas to enhance our offering in the marketplace;
- Maintaining technical knowledge by working closely with our Microsoft account teams.
The ideal candidate has ideally had +12 years of experience within the Azure Cloud, DevOps knowledge, Azure IaC knowledge (ARM\Terraform\PowerShell), Azure IaaS knowledge (networking, storage, virtual machines), Security knowledge, Migration knowledge, Integration knowledge, experience in dealing with clients and leading a team of 5+ members.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 12 years of experience working with Azure Cloud;
- Strong DevOps knowledge;
- Azure IaC knowledge (ARM\Terraform\PowerShell);
- Azure IaaS knowledge (networking, storage, virtual machines);
- Security, Migration and Integration knowledge;
- Dealing with clients – workshops, Proof of concepts, user training, design and user documentation, solution deployment and co-ordination and post go live support;
- Experience providing ERP solutions
- Experience leading a team.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT related.
- Master in Computer Science is an asset.
- Great salary package;
- Business allowances;
- Health insurance.
Job Reference: BI436