A new role of a Supply Chain Manager has become available within a manufacturing company in Gozo.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Organizing and leading teams across the departments: Logistics, Procurement, Warehouse, Planning and Purchasing.
- Implementing a material and product flow management policy in order to meet our customers' requirements, following Operational Excellence and ORBS Division approaches.
- Propose to the management the purchasing policy with the objective of optimizing costs, quality, and deadlines.
- Optimize the flow of internal and external products in order to satisfy customer needs while respecting quantities, costs and deadlines.
- Determine and implement the production management policy (master plan, information system, ...).
- Plan finished goods requirements based on sales forecasts and inventory policy, coordinate with Hubs.
- Define and optimize inventory and RM warehouse levels according to site policy.
- Manage the R3 process - To process orders in series life (from orders to deliveries).
- To be the guarantor of the information communicated to the customs concerning the custom requirements & the origin of finished products which are dispatched from Gozo manufacturing site.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Willing to relocate to Gozo/commute to Gozo
- A confident and pro-active person who will also be self-sufficient in this role
- Strong problem-solving and project-management skills
Education & Experience
- A Degree or equivalent in Purchasing, Logistics and Procurement will be considered an asset
- Manufacturing Experience
Job Reference: RM997
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.