Our client a well known and established company here in Malta is seeking a Storekeeper to join their team
- Oversee all the day to day activities of the stores.
- Inventory for both outgoing as well as incoming goods.
- Assist in the loading/unloading, unpacking and storing of materials, supplies required to be dispatched.
- Ensure good housekeeping and safe working conditions in the company’s stores.
- Check all items received against delivery notes and invoices.
- Maintain the stores, keep them organised and in top condition.
- Previous stores experience
- Have a good idea of material used in the Mechanical and Electrical services
- Good level of computer literacy
- A reasonable level of Microsoft Office application experience/competence
- Fluent in Maltese and English both verbal and written
- FullTime Working hours Monday - Friday 7am - 3.30pm
Skill-sets and Requirements
Currently living in Malta
Job Reference: YX288
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.