A new Storekeeper job is now available within the building supplies industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the respective area of responsibility within the warehouse and ensure that this area is kept clean and organised;
- Assisting with un/loading of goods;
- Carrying out quality and quantity checking of goods (incoming and outgoing);
- Stacking goods in appropriate warehouse areas and keep note of this with proper labelling and reference points;
- Preparing orders for deliveries and assist in deliveries if and when required.
Education & Experience
- Fluent in Maltese and English, and also able to read and write in both languages
- Previous experience as a storekeeper or within a warehouse environment is seen as an asset
- In possession of a Driving License (B)
- Able to lift heavy weights (25/30kg)
- Have a positive attitude towards work;
- Be a team player;
- Be able to work under minimum supervision.
This position is being offered on day basis; Monday to Friday from 07:15 to 16:15.
Job Reference Code: RM473
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.