Our client a well-known and established company here in Malta is seeking to employ a Stock Handler the overseeing
and the moving of the incoming and outgoing products in the warehouse and stacking them on the shelving accordingly; The person is also designated to make the necessary checking of the items with the order forms and packing lists.
- You will be Physically checking and monitoring supplier packing lists eg containers/deliveries and invoices
- Monitoring of loading and unloading of goods
- The coordination of necessary routine checking of goods
- The ability to log, report and prepare document records accordingly
- Have a good eye for detail to spot variances or damages
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Problem solver, organized, able to coordinate and plan
- Basic Computer skills
- Hold proven work experience in a similar inventory control position
- A Forklift Licence or the ability to drive one would also be an asset
- Fluent in English, Italian and Maltese also a significant asset
- Must be currently living and Working in Malta
Job Reference: KJ937
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.