Our client who specializes in the entertainment and F&B industry is looking for a stock and cost controller. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate records of all incoming and outgoing stock items
- Monitor and manage stock levels and reorder points to prevent stockouts or overstock situations
- Receive incoming items, inspect for accuracy and quality, and update inventory systems accordingly
- Implement efficient storage and organization methods to optimize space and accessibility
- Generate regular reports on stock levels, inventory turnover, and any potential issues
- Provide insights and recommendations for improving stock control processes
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers to track order status and resolve any supply-related issues
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficiency in using inventory management software preferably in Materials Control, Simphony POS and MS Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Education & Experience
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing inventory in a Food & Beverage environment
Job Reference: SZ327
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.