Our client, a leading beverage manufacturer and importer in Malta, is recruiting for a Shipping and Procurement Clerk on part-time basis, 20 hours a week. Your duties will include;
- To organize the delivery of orders by evaluating different transport or shipping alternatives in terms of cost, time and reliability.
- To follow up orders and communicate to the department concerned the expected delivery dates.
- To adhere to Company policy with regards to authority in committing Company funds.
- To keep abreast of customs procedures and related legislation which may influence the price and timely delivery of purchased merchandise.
- To co-ordinate the haulage and delivery of merchandise into stores.
- To co-ordinate customs clearing and forwarding of merchandise.
- Any other related duties and tasks, which may be assigned to her, from time to time, by the Company.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience within an administrative capacity is required
- Candidates must be fluent in both Maltese and English
- Knowledge or experience in Shipping, logistics or procurement is preferred
- Excellent organisation skills
- Based in Malta
Job Reference: ST805
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.