Our client, a leading manufacturer within the Pharmaceutical industry, is recruiting for a Samples Coordinator within the stores in order to assist with the logistics of samples across teams. Reporting to the Lab Supervisor, your duties will include;
- Effectively manage logistical operations within the R&D function to support the Malta R&Dgroup testing requirements. This should be in conformance with the applicable requirements.
- Manage equipment related to R&D testing activities from equipment reception to equipment discard: carry boxes or pallets to the designated location (with forklift when needed) and keep the traceability of these items.
- Manage equipment, climatic chambers and areas dedicated to real time and accelerated ageing processes.
- Ensure that work area is well maintained also in accordance to EHS regulations related to area of responsibility.
- Support in the shipment of samples to other Baxter facilities or to external companies (e.g. for sterilization).
- Carry out most of the activities in the warehouse area.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have an ECDL Certification or be highly skillful in using MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent level of Spoken and written English
Education & Experience
Minimum have an ordinary Level of Education
Job Reference: XJ584
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.