This position provides support to the operations function through processing of daily transactions and assisting in the processing of data critical to the business. We are on the lookout for a self-driven and focused individual to organise and support the various departments as well as assist with general administrative duties.
The Sales and Procurement assistant will be responsible for
- Receiving and forwarding client's requests, quotations and process orders,
- Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- Communicating with local and foreign suppliers getting quotations and issuing purchase
- Deal with freight forwards for import and export, and track shipments.
- Handling responsibly the stock control of sales equipment,
- Planning and scheduling meetings, site visits, deliveries, installations and service calls,
- Assisting in the identification of tenders and in the preparation of bids,
- Assisting with office duties and other administrative tasks.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
- Be detail oriented and able to multitask
- Have a good command of both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Knowledge of Italian will be considered and asset
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role or 1 year in procurement
- Relevant Educational qualification
Health insurance following probation
Job Reference: CC116
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.