A new role as a Purchasing and Stores Coordinator has arisen within the Furniture Industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving delivery of all incoming inventory, controlling stock levels and liaising with internal stakeholders to maintain adequate stock levels
- Tracking, documenting and resolving any discrepancies on orders received
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to prepare stock for jobs and keep track of stock levels
- Transporting goods from the stores to clients
- Assisting in ad hoc duties as required
Education & Experience
- Experience in a similar role is a must
- Experience within the Furniture Industry would be considered an asset
- Possession of a clean Police Conduct and Driving License
- Demonstrate good communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Working hours: Monday to Friday 06:00 - 14:15 (overtime available).
This Purchasing and Stores Coordinator position is with a local company specialising in woodwork manufacturing.
Job Reference: FS218
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.