A leading food manufacturing company in Malta is looking for a Product Leader. This is a pivotal role in strategic production planning, raw materials management, and coordination of employees to foster an efficient production environment that will ensure timely and high quality product delivery.
- Develop comprehensive production plans aligned with the business objective, considering market demands, resource availability, and production capacities.
- Strategically manage raw materials inventory & deliveries.
- Lead, manage & motivate a team by fostering a culture of accountability, efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Continuously assess & improve production processes, implementing best practices to enhance productivity, reduce waste, and ensure adherence to health & safety and quality standards.
- Generate regular reports on production metrics, analyzing performance indicators to identify areas for improvement and inform strategic decision-making.
- Support R&D projects related to processes and products.
- Investigate and analyze consumer complaints thoroughly, identifying root causes and trends to prevent reoccurrences.
- Deliver training programs for internal teams and assess training effectiveness through evaluations and feedback mechanisms.
- Previous experience in manufacturing or food preparation establishments will be considered an asset
- A relevant qualification is desirable
- Proficient in computer use, especially Microsoft Office tools
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with ERP systems will be considered an asset
- Previous experience with lean manufacturing will be considered an asset
- Communication skills
- Planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving
Monday to Saturday, 5 days a week (40 hours)
*Eventually shift will be Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
Job Reference: GK964
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.