Our Client, a leading manufacturer and importer within the FMCG Industry, is seeking to recruit a Procurement Executive on full time basis. Working alongside another executive, your duties will include:
- Placing orders with suppliers, after verifying required volumes and specifications, detailing price, quality, quantity, delivery date and any special arrangements which may be necessary.
- Ensuring that an adequate supply of material is present at all times and avoid excessive stock holding.
- Organizing the delivery of orders by evaluating different transport or shipping alternatives in terms of cost, time and reliability.
- Following up orders and communicating with the department concerned the expected delivery dates.
- Keeping abreast with customs procedures and related legislation which may influence the price and timely delivery of purchased merchandise.
- Coordinating the haulage and delivery of merchandise into stores.
- Updating the system with relevant stock information, stock levels, Purchase Orders and GRN's.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position is required, whilst experience within FMCG is seen as a strong plus
- Fluency in Maltese is preferred. Knowledge of English is a must.
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- Organized and possess an eye for detail
Education & Experience
O'Level / A'level standard of Education is required
Job Reference: PQ439
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.