We are looking for a highly organized Chandlery Manager with excellent customer service skills to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our Chandlery Department.
The individual will be required to manage staff, stock levels and customer service, including the distribution of supplies and equipment for boats, yachts, and other watercraft.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role and be knowledgeable about the marine industry. The successful candidate should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work independently, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Chandlery Department
• Manage staff, stock levels, customer service, and ensure the department is running efficiently and profitably
• Develop and implement strategies to increase sales and customer satisfaction
• Monitor and analyze sales trends and customer feedback
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment
• Monitor and control expenses
• Prepare and submit reports to management
• Liaise with suppliers and negotiate contracts
• Monitor and respond to customer inquiries
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to attract new customers
• Deep understanding of the needs and preferences of boaters and watercraft operators
• Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
Job Reference: EO271
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.