We have a new Inventory Officer position with one of the leading importers and distributors in Malta. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and maintaining stock information in the system and ensuring all data is correct
- Updating price lists in the system as provided by the purchasing manager
- Liaising with the storekeeper when goods are received in stores to ensure he gets all the details of the goods received
- Works out the stock costings
- Updates stock received and supplier invoices in the system
- Coordinates regular spot checks and yearly stock takes with the purchasing manager.
- Analysing any stock variances that may arise and report results to the respective superior.
- Inputting of any stock adjustments required in the system
- Communicating with customers updates of new/amended barcodes and details of new products
- Other office work as required
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Be conversant with computer software applications, with special reference to spreadsheet applications
- Possess good organisational and analytical skills and have an eye for detail
- Fluency in English and Maltese is essential
Education & Experience
A minimum O-level standard of Education is required
Job Reference: BY807
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.