Within this job as a Heavy Vehicle Driver you will be responsible for loading / unloading and transportation of finished goods and materials from one place to another using a heavy vehicle - trailer.
Main duties are found here under:
- Deliver goods to and from warehouses as well as one factory site to another (no traffic rush and parking issues)
- Load and unload cargo.
- Make sure that goods and materials are properly secured
- Sign outgoing delivery note and obtain signature on same delivery note by the receiving warehouse.
- Maintain daily activity log sheet.
- Fill up on fuel and inspect vehicle before start of daily operations.
- Keep truck and associated equipment clean.
- Report any accident encountered, injury or damage of vehicles to warehouse administrator.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Native level of Maltese is preferred, however, fluency in English is a must
- Team player
- Positive and open to feedback
- Good at managing stressful situations
- In possession of a clean police conduct
Education & Experience
- School leaving certificate.
- Obtained and maintained a valid CPC (CE) licence
- Obtained and maintained a valid Counter Balance certification
Job Reference: HI308
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.