Our client who operates within the telecommunications industry is looking for a Device, Purchasing & Distribution Lead to join their growing team.
- Owning all purchasing, marketing, and logistical activities linked to the Device and Accessories portfolio strategy
- Overseeing all SIM card and top-up voucher procedures
- Administration of device stock levels overall (mobiles, accessories, SIM cards, Top-ups and other devices)
- On-boarding and communication with the providers of the overall devices (product pricing and negotiation)
- Enabling efficient lifecycle management, collaborate and be aligned with the Commercial and Finance Teams
- Performing forecasting, analysis, and reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Responding to questions and requests that come in through various means
- Preparing messaging and fresh launches for the channels
Working hours are normal office hours from Monday to Friday.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications.
- Fluency in both English and Maltese are a must.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must have a flare for product marketing, retail strategy and trading.
Education & Experience
- Candidates with direct previous experience in a similar role and/or environment will be given preference.
- Experience working in sock management.
- Minimum an A'level standard of education or equivalent.
Hybrid working model
Job Reference: VE018
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.