Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Malta, is looking for a CRM Coordinator (Pharma) to join their growing team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the internal departments to establish processes and keep all teams informed of requirements and needs.
- Introduction of BOMs to NAV, issue of Production Orders and operation of Manufacturing Module in NAV
- Prepare short-term & long-term non-binding production & packaging schedules based on the pending orders, the priorities & the forecast provided by customers.
- Oversee production schedule and reconciliation – consumption of materials.
- Monitor raw materials’ availability on a regular basis, in consultation with the Supply Chain department.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain to introduce data and monitor MRP system.
- Coordinate transition planning for packaging changes.
- Optimize operation processes by initiating appropriate actions for unforeseen conditions related to delay schedules or potential production risks.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards i.e. GMP and regulatory requirements
- Participate in cross functional projects by managing planning activities for existing products and new launches.
- Participate actively in the development and implementation of production planning policies, standards and guidelines ensuring compliance with company policies.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent level of English
- Currently based in Malta
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 year of experience with demonstrated accomplishments in a relevant role within pharma
- Academic background in a similar field
Job Reference: ES326
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.