A new role as a Carpenter has arisen within the Furniture Industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed to cut shape material according to measurements
- Preparing material for treatment (sawing, planning, brushing and sanding)
- Carving and assembling furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install where designated
- Following blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
Experience & Qualifications
- Carpentry qualifications are considered as an asset
- Have a good command of the English language
- Reading blueprints as well as taking direction from verbal and written descriptions
- General framing and installation skills
- A good team player
Working hours: Monday to Friday 06:00 - 14:15 (overtime available).
This Carpenter position is with a local company specialising in woodwork
Job Reference: LC219
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.