A new job has arisen as a Warehouse Supervisor. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Coordinator your main responsibilities will be:
- Taking an active role in aspects of warehouse management related to stock control
- Ensuring the team is performing well and up to standards set by the company
- Maintaining an efficient operation in line with ISO standards and towards achieving of KPIs
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety awareness while adhering to the company’s policies and procedures
Education and Experience
The vacancy requires:
- An A-level standard of education
- Previous supervisory role in a distribution environment
- Strong knowledge of Health and Safety practices
- Physical aptitude for manual handling of heavy objects
- Good command of IT skills with excellent time-management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and spoken communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Self-motivated, having excellent communication and interpersonal skills with results oriented approach to work.
This vacancy of Warehouse Supervisor is with an established company operating within the FMCG industry.
Job Reference Code: MT 8525/17