Within this job of a Warehouse Officer, the successful candidate will report directly to the Logistics Manager, while assisting in the management of the day-to-day of warehouse related functions. Your main duties will include:
- Supervise and co-ordinate the daily duties of team members engaged in receiving, picking, cleaning, transportation, replenishing, loading and stacking
- Ensure the delivery process is functioning effectively
- Control of inventory levels
- Support in basic accounting duties
- Assist in managing customer complaints / requests
- Coordinate and supervise the cleaning and upkeep of the warehouse, equipment and vehicles
- Ensure Health and Safety policies & procedures are adhered by anyone accessing the area
- Review employees performance and making sure that Kaizen methods and established KPI’s are followed / met.
Education & Experience
- A’ Level standard of Education or better
- 3 years experience within a warehouse / logistics environment is needed
- Knowledge on Kaizen methods, H&S and Labelling and Tracking Systems seen as a plus
- Proficient in Maltese and English
- Basic IT skills a must
- Good leader
- Deals well under pressure
This Warehouse Officer position is with an established manufacturing company on the island.
Job Reference Code: GO427
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.