In this job as a Warehouse Manager, your main job responsibilities will include:
- General management of the warehousing facilities including identification and implementation of policies and procedures
- Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality and budgetary targets are met
- Overseeing stock management whilst liaising with purchasing and sales departments as may be required
- Issuing of reports on the analysis of stock movement to identify areas of improvement
- Managing and leading a team of around 60 warehouse personnel in a fast-paced environment
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork to ensure productivity targets are met
Education & Experience
This job requires:
- Advanced Level of Education or Technical Certification in Warehousing
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position and managing a team of people
- Fluency in both English and Maltese languages
- Basic IT skills
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work on a tactical and strategic level as well as under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This Warehouse Manager job is with a multinational organisation operating within the manufacturing industry.
Job Reference Code: GA088
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.