As a Storekeeper you will be mainly responsible for:
- Inspecting deliveries
- Stocking of operational materials and supplies
- Keeping records to maintain inventory control, cost containment, and assuring proper stock levels
- Organising the delivery of items, checking the delivery and packing materials as required
- Rotating stock and coordinating the disposal of surplus
- Ensuring adequate record-keeping and managing all documentation to confirm proper stock levels
Education & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role is a must
- An O'level standard of education is ideal
- Proficiency in both Maltese and English
This Storekeeper job opportunity is with a well-established company within the manufacturing industry.
Job Reference: PX730
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.