One of our Clients is seeking to recruit a Store Keeper / Delivery Person on full-time basis.
- Maintaining receipts, records and withdrawals of the warehouse;
- Receive, unload and shelve supplies;
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies;
- Reporting discrepancies and damages to management;
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses;
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control;
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment;
- Delivery of products to customers.
Education and Experience:
- Have a clean category B driving license
- Preferably have a license to use a fork lifter
- Fluent in Maltese and/or English
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
- Motivated and well organized
- Able to work with minimal supervision
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.