Our client is looking for a Shipping & Documentation Clerk to fill in the role within the Freight Forwarding department. Your responsibilities will include:-
- Issuing Import/export voyages and manifests
- Data inputting of cargo and the related freight charges
- Assisting and supporting the Shipping Department by preparing the necessary documentation for imported and exported goods
- Issuing respective documentation such as Notices of Arrival, Delivery Orders, Dispatches, Invoices and Credit notes
- Provide support to clients on freight queries and other issues
- Collecting and preparing documentation requested for customs clearance
- Any other Secretarial and Administrative duties required
Skills and Qualifications needed:-
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as a Shipping Clerk or similar role in Malta
- O level standard of education
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft office programs
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Possess good time management, organization skills, attention to detail, and numeracy skills
This Shipping & Documentation Clerk position is with an established shipping Freight Forwarding & Logistics company, offering a number of transportation services.
Job reference:- RB277
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.