In the vacancy of Purchasing Expert, forming part of the Supply Chain Department and reporting to the Senior Purchaser, your responsibilities will include:
- M.R.O. Supplies;
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions;
- Researching vendor and ordering of materials;
- Review inventories and order as required;
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis;
- Track the status and review deliveries against the orders;
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods;
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals).
Education and Experience
This vacancy requires:
- An A-Level standard of Education
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment is a must
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English;
- Attention to detail with strong negotiating and decision-making skills;
- Analytical Skills: working with multiple vendors to determine the best deals based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
Job Reference Code: KT342
The job opportunity of Purchasing Expert position is with an international pharmaceutical company here in Malta.
Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing Jobs in Malta involve logistics and transportation of products. Jobs in supply chain, transport & warehousing include logistics, procurement, warehousing, supply planning, air, land and sea freight, route operation, drivers and courier roles.